FALL SPORTS:FRESHMAN & TRANSFERS ONLY
Use of Private Automobile Form
1) Pre-Enrollment Contact (510) Form
2) CCA Transfer Worksheet
**Moved into the area, you must complete the Valid Change of Residence form and provide all documents outlined in the form
- See CIF Website for other forms needed if Valid Change of Residence is being claimed
- Note that processing transfers take time. Please be patient with your status. You can tryout and practice while approval is pending, but you CANNOT participate in any contest.
INCOMING FRESHMEN & TRANSFERS ONLY
ONLY NEEDED FOR FALL SPORTS. We use Spring 2023 Grades. We will be doing a grade check once grades are posted for Q1 Progress. You MUST have a 2.0 to participate in games, but you can still tryout with <2.0
Opens June 1
ATHLETIC CLEARANCE DIRECTIONS
Medical Eligibility Form
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
Copy of Medical Insurance Card
Opens June 1
ATHLETIC PACKET INFORMATION
Form is kept on file for rare instances when a bus cannot be provided.
Students CANNOT drive other students.
DOWNLOAD FORMS HERE
ALL athletic clearance questions should be directed to the Athletics Secretary, Darlene: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 858-350-0253 ex 4038
HIGH SCHOOL TRANSFERS ONLY
Scroll down to see links and more information regarding all Required Files that athletes need to upload.
ALL new students (Freshman and/or transfers) must fill out the CIF-510 Form. If there has been pre-enrollment contact (item #4, please also provide a written statement outlining the contact)
- Filled, signed, dated and STAMPED by a USA licensed health care professional who conducts the student's physical.
Must be dated AFTER JUNE 1 2023
- **DO NOT submit the Health History or Physical Forms. These are meant to be filled out prior to attending your physical for the doctor to review and kept for YOUR records.
If you have any further questions about the Clearance process,
please contact the CCA Athletic Office at 858-350-0253 x 4038 or email@example.com
CCA Raven Athletics © All rights reserved.
Designed by Katy Tseng.